Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pedestal bowl and original photography day!

Thats what I'm calling today, because we officially have 5 items in our etsy shop (logandlily.etsy.com)! Ok, so, probably not as exciting for EVERYONE as, say, Christmas Day or your birthday, but for me, still very exciting!

In other exciting news - we will soon be offering "blog specials" from our etsy shop, too, so check back frequently for upcoming events.

Today was a lovely, cloudy fall day here for us, and we rounded it out with a new porkchop recipe. Now that cooler weather has caught up with us (finally!), I'm looking forward to more cozy comfort food and posting my family's favorites here. What is your favorite fall recipe? Comment and tell us - I love trying new things!

many happy returns,
~kate

No comments:

Post a Comment